Pain Medicine Fellowship Program Application
The annual application deadline for the next fellowship period is May 31. Fellowships run from July 1-June 30 and begin the year after the application deadline.
Please apply for the Pain Medicine Fellowship via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) for Applicants
Your application packet will be considered for an interview when all of the following required documents have been received.
- Transcript of your medical school record.
- Letter from your medical school Dean.
- At least three (3) letters of reference from physicians with whom
you have had direct contact within the past year.
- A photocopy of either your National Board of Medical Examiners Exam scores (Parts I & II), USMLE scores (Steps 1 and 2), or FLEX scores.
- A copy of your ABMS-recognized specialty board certificate (if applicable)
- A photocopy of your USMLE Step 3 scores.
(Required for ALL Fellowships in Pennsylvania)
- A photocopy of your ECFMG certificate (if applicable).
- A copy of your CV.
Questions regarding the application process should be directed to the fellowship coordinator, Monique Dowdy, at 412-692-4528 or AnesEducation@upmc.edu.
Scott A. Brancolini, MD, MPH
Program Director, Pain Medicine Fellowship
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
UPP Department of Anesthesiology
Kaufmann Medical Building
3471 Fifth Avenue, Suite 910
Pittsburgh, PA 15213