The article “Brain Scans Show Fibromyalgia Patients Process Pain Differently” (HealthDay News, November 5, 2013) features the research of Marco Loggia, HMS instructor in radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital and a post-doctoral research fellow working under the mentorship of Dr. Ajay Wasan, our new Vice Chair for Pain Medicine.
Information for Patients
For information regarding clinical care and appointments, please visit our clinical website
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Appointed AAPM VP for Scientific Affairs and Senior Editor of Pain Medicine September 11, 2017
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Spotlighted in Article on Safe Opioid Prescribing Practice August 7, 2017
- Dr. Trent Emerick Elected to UPP Board of Directors November 22, 2016
- Pain Physicians Quoted in PittMed Article on Opioid Epidemic November 21, 2016
- Dr. Scott Brancolini Elected APPD Secretary/Treasurer November 18, 2016