Congratulations to Ajay D. Wasan, MD, MSc, who in March 2017 was appointed Vice President for Scientific Affairs for the American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM), the largest professional society for pain specialists in the country, for a three-year term. In this role, Dr. Wasan will oversee and report to the AAPM Board of Directors on all educational and research activities in the area of pain medicine. He was also appointed to Senior Editor of Pain Medicine, AAPM’s multidisciplinary pain journal.
Information for Patients
For information regarding clinical care and appointments, please visit our clinical website
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Appointed AAPM VP for Scientific Affairs and Senior Editor of Pain Medicine September 11, 2017
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Spotlighted in Article on Safe Opioid Prescribing Practice August 7, 2017
- Dr. Trent Emerick Elected to UPP Board of Directors November 22, 2016
- Pain Physicians Quoted in PittMed Article on Opioid Epidemic November 21, 2016
- Dr. Scott Brancolini Elected APPD Secretary/Treasurer November 18, 2016