The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article “Boston-based program comes to the region to help doctors prescribe safer alternatives to opioids” (July 25, 2017) discussed various efforts in the Pittsburgh region to address safe opioid prescription practices, including UPMC’s 90-90 program directed by Ajay D. Wasan, MD, MSc.
Information for Patients
For information regarding clinical care and appointments, please visit our clinical website
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Appointed AAPM VP for Scientific Affairs and Senior Editor of Pain Medicine September 11, 2017
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Spotlighted in Article on Safe Opioid Prescribing Practice August 7, 2017
- Dr. Trent Emerick Elected to UPP Board of Directors November 22, 2016
- Pain Physicians Quoted in PittMed Article on Opioid Epidemic November 21, 2016
- Dr. Scott Brancolini Elected APPD Secretary/Treasurer November 18, 2016