Congratulations to Scott Brancolini, MD, MPH, who was elected Secretary/Treasurer of the Association of Pain Program Directors (APPD). Dr. Brancolini is the director of our UPMC Pain Medicine Fellowship Program. He was elected to the AAPD Board of Directors earlier this year and will be shifting from board member to Secretary/Treasurer.
Information for Patients
For information regarding clinical care and appointments, please visit our clinical website
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Appointed AAPM VP for Scientific Affairs and Senior Editor of Pain Medicine September 11, 2017
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Spotlighted in Article on Safe Opioid Prescribing Practice August 7, 2017
- Dr. Trent Emerick Elected to UPP Board of Directors November 22, 2016
- Pain Physicians Quoted in PittMed Article on Opioid Epidemic November 21, 2016
- Dr. Scott Brancolini Elected APPD Secretary/Treasurer November 18, 2016