Ajay D. Wasan, MD, MSc (Professor, Anesthesiology and Psychiatry and Vice-Chair for Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology) recently participated in a discussion about prescription opioids in the NPR segment Draft of CDC’s New Prescribing Guidelines Stirs Debate. Listen to the show or read the transcript of the discussion at http://n.pr/1MFtzvq.
Information for Patients
For information regarding clinical care and appointments, please visit our clinical website
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Appointed AAPM VP for Scientific Affairs and Senior Editor of Pain Medicine September 11, 2017
- Dr. Ajay Wasan Spotlighted in Article on Safe Opioid Prescribing Practice August 7, 2017
- Dr. Trent Emerick Elected to UPP Board of Directors November 22, 2016
- Pain Physicians Quoted in PittMed Article on Opioid Epidemic November 21, 2016
- Dr. Scott Brancolini Elected APPD Secretary/Treasurer November 18, 2016